[please redial your call (except you don't mind it or give anybody the creeps worrying about hiding that you mind it so nobody's feelings will be hurt)]

Friday 27 July 2012

Nothing exists

Somehow this thought could cool down my feverish mind. In an other moment of my life the emptyness related to this idea would have indistinctly silenced every answer in my soul with a shiver of terror, but now, now that the surface of the see of my life had been since long broken by the sharp stem of the huge hull of Chaos that sailing divided successes from fails, and now that somehow I had already become acquainted with disasters, long dark nights, farewells and new beginnings, this truth came to me like the voice of a mother calling his child, who is playing on the street, back to home because the dinner is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment